Early Years Tutors in Hertfordshire, London & Essex
At Vaks, we provide meaningful opportunities for little children to learn. Practical and active elements are embedded in our lessons.Book a free trial
You wont find a tuition provider like us, VAKS!
We know that every child is an individual with their own way of learning and we will help your child find their prefered learning style and technique to accelerate their academic growth.
Our experienced teachers use a range of resources to facilitate this very special stage of learning. Our methods harness the curiosity and natural desire inherent in every child. This enables our pupils to learn to listen, question and gain understanding from every new learning experience as well as offering them opportunities to demonstrate their understanding.
All our tutoring programmes are aligned to the National Curriculum.
“Wholeheartedly recommend VAKS”🙌
Our team of enthusiastic and inspiring tutors interact with children throughout the entire learning process. We do not place your child in front of a computer, preferring a personalised approach which is hands on and stimulates your child at every stage.
Our tutors are enhanced DBS checked and regulated by Ofsted. They guide your child through our carefully designed learning programmes which run parallel with the school national curriculum.
Boosting confidence 🚀
We offer the highest level of connection with our students. No computers, No dull worksheets.
Children are placed at the centre of their learning and are continuously praised and motivated through our interactive teaching methods, which are engaging, enjoyable and fun.
Real people, real teaching, real learning
How it works
- 1. Free Educational Assessment From the outset, our qualified and experienced team will conduct an educational assessment of your child. We assess their personality, their general confidence as a learner and their overall attitude towards school. More info on assessments here
- 2. Parent Feedback Parents are given extensive feedback within 24 hours, along with our proposed plan for each child’s programme for when they join VAKS. Parents always tell us how this is a unique perspective of their child. You wont get this level of service anywhere else.
- 3. Tailored Tutoring Our tutors’ main goals are to improve your child’s confidence and make learning engaging and fun to help all pupils to reach their full potential. Children attend the learning centre on a weekly basis and complete homework relating to lessons taught.
- 4. Reporting progress Each session is recorded and tracked via our parent portal system. Parents can see at a glance termly objectives, what their child has learned on a weekly basis and what areas of homework needs revisiting. It's a partnerships approach
What's included? EVERYTHING!
- FREE Homework Club (Before / after every session - More info here)
- Marking & reviewing homework
- Marking & reviewing exam papers
- 247 parent to parent support
- No fixed contracts
- Affordable monthly memberships
- No computers
- No dull worksheets
- Direct access to our expert professional knowledge
- Expert School advice - 20 years worth of experience
Don’t compare to other tutoring companies, their success speaks for themselves. My granddaughter loves attending the tutoring sessions. She even will get up early on a Saturday with anticipation. Brilliant!
Elke – Vaks Grandparent
What our kids say about Vaks
Here’s what some of our students have to say about attending Vaks