Our Booster Course is an excellent opportunity to revisit any weaknesses and get prepared for the coming exams in May, June September.
We will be focusing on exam technique, revision skills and acceleration of subject knowledge in all aspects of Maths, English, Science and Reasoning, specific to the school of your choice or the SATs and GCSE exams.
Our excellent success rate in previous years is due to the structure of our revision course and the level of reinforcement that students receive during these intensive days.
Watch the Transformation unfold… 🚀
We understand your child needs more than just tutoring
- Real people, NO COMPUTERS!
- Highest level of interaction
- Confidence building
- Encouraging friendships & connections with peers
- Motivating & inspiring hand picked tutors
- Positive, nurturing learning environment for all abilities
Weekly tuition at VAKS
We would like to invite your child to receive a FREE educational assessment and taster session. The assessment is carefully structured to produce a hugely insightful picture of a child whatever their current ability. We make it simple for parents to understand and our partnership starts the very moment we share this.
This is the perfect opportunity to identify your child’s strengths and weaknesses and get prepared for the new academic term.
No other provider will offer assessments and expert knowledge like we do.
You’re in excellent hands 🙌
WE FOCUS ON
- Creative writing
- Reading comprehension, grammar and spelling
- Maths including mental arithmetic
- 11+ revision and mock exam experience for Grammar and Independent schools
- STEM classes - an exciting new introduction
- Pre GCSE and GCSE classes to support and extend your child ahead of the academic year
- Phonics and reading for the EYFS
- Small groups with focused time and support to work at your child’s individual pace with the great benefit of working fresh in the morning when children are off school.
- FUN activities all afternoon created to please everyone: it is the Summer holidays after all!!
By completing our assessment, your child can inform our Maths Tutors to focus on your child’s Maths learning targets to ensure that we provide whatever educational support they may need. By concentrating on individual students’ needs and different learning styles we help him/her to improve in knowledge and in critical and independent thinking, and so achieve higher grades and greater overall success.Request a callback