Our tuition centre in Hertford is conveniently located at Presdales School, Hoe Lane, Ware SG12 9NX. It's within easy reach of Ware, Hoddesdon & Broxbourne just minutes away from the A10 and A414.Book a Free Trial
At our Hertford tuition centre we provide specialist tuition for children aged between 4 and 18 years old. Our tailored educational programmes cover Maths, English and Science. We provide a two term transformational tuition programme expertly designed to accelerate your child’s learning at any stage.
You wont find a tuition provider like us, VAKS!
Through KS1, KS2, KS3 and GCSE we offer a programme to suit every ability. 4 Plus, 7 Plus 11 Plus and 13 Plus are areas of huge success for Vaks students. We also offer bespoke programmes to prepare your child for their SATs or common entrance tests.
Our Hertford tutors
At our Hertford tuition centre, our team of inspiring, enthusiastic tutors interact with children throughout the entire learning process. We do not believe in placing your child in front of a computer, instead preferring a personalised, interactive and traditional teaching approach.
Every tutor at VAKS Hertford is enhanced DBS checked. Real teaching and real learning, offering tutoring that makes a difference, designed to unlock your child’s potential.
You’re in excellent hands 🙌
Hertford Tuition Centre
You’ll find our Hertford tuition centre at Presdale School in Ware, Hertfordshire.
Why choose Vaks?
Every child is an individual with their own unique way of learning. At Vaks, we will help your child find their preferred learning style using our proven tutoring techniques which accelerate their confidence and academic growth.
Our educational programmes are designed to meet the individual needs of your child, whatever their learning stage or style. Everything we teach at Vaks is aligned to the national curriculum and our tutoring success rates speak for themselves – our GCSE level students will on average have increased their predicted grade by at least one level from the time they enter a Vaks programme to the time they sit their examinations.
At 4 Plus, 7 Plus, 11 Plus and 13 Plus level, 100% of our students have achieved a place at one or more schools of their choice. This is an incredible achievement for Vaks pupils given the ever increasing competitive nature of school entry requirements. Our success is due to our partnership approach with parents, the dedication of our team and the hard work of our pupils who enjoy the journey of our transformational teaching and learning techniques.
How it works
- 1. Free Educational Assessment From the outset, our qualified and experienced team will conduct an educational assessment of your child. We assess their personality, their general confidence as a learner and their overall attitude towards school. More info on assessments here
- 2. Parent Feedback Parents are given extensive feedback within 24 hours, along with our proposed plan for each child’s programme for when they join VAKS. Parents always tell us how this is a unique perspective of their child. You wont get this level of service anywhere else.
- 3. Tailored Tutoring Our tutors’ main goals are to improve your child’s confidence and make learning engaging and fun to help all pupils to reach their full potential. Children attend the learning centre on a weekly basis and complete homework relating to lessons taught.
- 4. Reporting progress Each session is recorded and tracked via our parent portal system. Parents can see at a glance termly objectives, what their child has learned on a weekly basis and what areas of homework needs revisiting. It's a partnerships approach
What’s included? EVERYTHING!
- FREE Homework Club (Before / after every session – More info here)
- Marking & reviewing homework
- Marking & reviewing exam papers
- On demand parent to parent support
- No fixed contracts
- Affordable monthly memberships
- No computers
- No dull worksheets
- Direct access to our expert professional knowledge
- Expert School advice – 20 years worth of experience
Want to find out more? Talk to us!
Speak to our friendly team to find out how we could help your child fulfil their potential. If you’re not local to Hertford, you can find VAKS Tuition Centres in Beaconsfield, North Finchley, Bishops Stortford, Broxbourne, Stevenage, Hoddesdon, St Albans and Ware.
The Vaks tutoring method
Whatever learning stage your child is at and however they prefer to learn, Vaks can provide expert tuition that will make a difference. Our tailored approach means we can support children of all abilities. We always begin with an educational assessment, which is free of charge and designed to identify your child’s strengths, weakness and learning style.
Our unique tutoring method incorporates all three key learning styles:
learning through seeing
learning through listening
learning through moving, doing and touching
At VAKS we only tutor in very small groups. Each group of students is peer matched according to their learning style and ability – a powerful, effective means of accelerating each student’s development which increases confidence and creates a unique, dynamic learning environment that differs so greatly from that of the school classroom.
Children are placed at the centre of their learning and are continuously praised and motivated through our interactive teaching methods.
VAKS is described by parents and children as a ‘learning club’, where children are individually enriched and challenged.