VAKS are delighted to offer the opportunity for your child to keep their brain active and challenged whilst also having lots of fun throughout the Summer holidays.
During these 5 weeks, children can refine and accelerate their English, Maths or Science within small groups by participating in specially crafted lessons which have been selected by our teachers to enable your child to build confidence and accelerate their existing knowledge.
This is a fun packed Summer holiday programme with an
This is a carefully devised programme to include elements of Maths, English and Science teaching. From Science experiments to creative writing workshops, VAKs ALL-STARS has thought of it all. Educational research teaches us that during the summer break, children can regress by up to 2 months. Your child can keep up with their learning throughout the holidays alongside some fun activities and also new opportunities to make friends.
Your child can attend breakfast club from 8.00am and late collection until 6.00pm at additional costs. Or our standard times of 9:00am until 5:00pm
Dates 29th July – 29th August
- Week 1: Monday 29th July – Thursday 1st August
- Week 2: Monday 5th – Thursday 8th August
- Week 3: Monday 12th – Thursday 15th August
- Week 4: Monday 19th – Thursday 22nd August
- Week 5: Monday 26th – Thursday 29th August
You’re in excellent hands 🙌
WE FOCUS ON
- Creative writing
- Reading comprehension, grammar and spelling
- Maths including mental arithmetic
- 11+ revision and mock exam experience for Grammar and Independent schools
- Pre GCSE and GCSE classes to support and extend your child ahead of the academic year
- Small groups with focused time and support to work at your child’s individual pace with the great benefit of working fresh in the morning when children are off school.
- FUN activities all afternoon created to please everyone: it is the Summer holidays after all!!