Stevenage Private Tutoring
Our tuition centre in Stevenage is conveniently located at the Marriotts School, Brittain Way, Stevenage, SG2 8UT. The education centre is minutes away from the A1 and A602.BOOK A FREE TRIAL
How can we help?
We tutor children aged between 4 and 18 years old, with tailored programmes covering maths, English and science. We also offer expert tuition designed to prepare your child for KS1 & KS2, 11 Plus and 13 Plus exams, SATs and GCSEs all designed to meet the individual needs of your child.
You wont find a tuition provider like us, VAKS!
We know that every child is an individual with their own way of learning and we will help your child find their prefered learning style and technique to accelerate their academic growth.
All our tutoring programs are aligned to the National Curriculum and our success rates speak for themselves – at GCSE level our students have never achieved below a C grade (now a grade 4 / 5). At 11 Plus, 100% of our students have achieved a choice from their top three schools around Hertfordshire and London.
You’re in good hands 🙌
How it works
- 1. Free Educational Assessment From the outset, our qualified and experienced team will conduct an educational assessment of your child. We assess their personality, their general confidence as a learner and their overall attitude towards school. More info on assessments here
- 2. Parent Feedback Parents are given extensive feedback within 24 hours, along with our proposed plan for each child’s programme for when they join VAKS. Parents always tell us how this is a unique perspective of their child. You wont get this level of service anywhere else.
- 3. Tailored Tutoring Our tutors’ main goals are to improve your child’s confidence and make learning engaging and fun to help all pupils to reach their full potential. Children attend the learning centre on a weekly basis and complete homework relating to lessons taught.
- 4. Reporting progress Each session is recorded and tracked via our parent portal system. Parents can see at a glance termly objectives, what their child has learned on a weekly basis and what areas of homework needs revisiting. It's a partnerships approach
Stevenage Tuition Centre
Our Stevenage tuition centre is conveniently located at Marriotts School, just minutes away from the A1(M) and A602.
You can park for free at the centre or alternatively you can reach us on public transport with a bus stop just 2 minutes away.
VAKS Tutoring Stevenage
Our team of enthusiastic and inspiring tutors interact with children throughout the entire learning process. We do not place your child in front of a computer, preferring a personalised approach which is hands on and stimulates your child at every stage.
Our tutors are enhanced DBS checked and regulated by Ofsted. They guide your child through our carefully designed learning programmes which run parallel with the school national curriculum.
Want to find out more? Talk to us!
Speak to our friendly team to find out how we could help your child fulfil their potential. If you’re not local to Stevenage, you can find Vaks Tuition Centres in Beaconsfield, North Finchley, Bishops Stortford, Broxbourne, Hertford, Hoddesdon, St Albans and Ware.
Our Tuition programmes encourage pupils to:
- Boost grades
- Boost confidence
- Raise self esteem
- Make friendships
What’s included? EVERYTHING!
- FREE Homework Club (Before / after every session – More info here)
- Marking & reviewing homework
- Marking & reviewing exam papers
- On demand parent to parent support
- No fixed contracts
- Affordable monthly memberships
- No computers
- No dull worksheets
- Direct access to our expert professional knowledge
- Expert School advice – 20 years worth of experience
The vaks tutoring method
Whatever learning stage your child is at, vaks can provide expert tuition that will make a difference. Our tailored approach means we can support children of all abilities, beginning with a free educational assessment.
We offer tuition for every stage, subject and ability via our unique tutoring method, incorporating:
learning through seeing
learning through listening
learning through moving, doing and touching